Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

kato
Senior Contributor

Profile Pic

@CherryBombCos i know you are here lol, i am trying to change my profile pic, can you tell if i have done it right? i am not too sure if i did it correct, thank you in advance lol

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Profile Pic

Hi @kato 

It doesn't seem to have worked. I did see beautiful photo that you uploaded though.

Hmmm, I'll take a few pics and post them on here to show you how to do it.

Uno momento... Be back with instructions in about 5 - 10 mins. Smiley Happy

Sorry @CherryBomb i accidently figured it out LOL

Thank you for your help tho..... sorry to make you do extra work 😞

Ha, just finished taking screenshots, and drawing diagrams on them, all ready to go. Oh well, I'll have them ready for another member if they have the same issue. 

Glad you figured it out. Nice picture by the way. I get the sense it's representative of how you're feeling these days. Smiley Happy

I am so sorry....

but yes hopefully someone will be like how do you change it in the very near future 🙂

I thought it was time for the angry dog to go, and i really like this picture, it isn't all peaches and cream, but it is a shining beacon in a stormy day 🙂

And it is really quite pretty

Don't be sorry! There's no need to be. I'm happy to do stuff like that, and help when I can.

Now that you explain the meaning behind your profile pic, I can definitely see this in you even more so. I think it's an apt representation of the progress you've made and continuing to make -  I agree, while it's not all peachy, I think it was time for the angry dog to move on. Smiley Wink

Yep it does make the right feel, for me, i initially did a goodle search for stormclouds at sunset.... and this was one of the pics, i think it is quite fitting too thank you.......

@kato I almost didn't recognise you 🙂

@kato I love the way the light and the dark are almost 50/50 in terms of the pic. Learning to balance these things (especially mania and depression) is part of our biggest challenge with MI.

I like it so much better than the snarling snapping dog, which was so NOT you! Woman Happy Well chosen!

@NikNikI hope that's a good thing then niknik Smiley Wink

and i agree @kristin it is very much that shaded 50/50 balance, i just really like the representation of it, i don't know if it's really visible but that beam of light is shooting straight up into the clouds and creating a kind of vortex, it is like charging up the ositive Smiley Very Happy

And i know the snarly dog had to go, you mentioned it awhile back on the forums, it was definately time

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance