Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Missy112
Casual Contributor

New to forum hi

Hello, I am a wife and mother . My husband has depression. For many years off and on medication atm off. He has his good months and his bad months which in turn makes me have my good times and bad times. It gets hard and I was hoping this would be the place. I could off load so,e of my troubles

8 REPLIES 8

Re: New to forum hi

Hi @Missy112

Welcome to the forums!

You have come to the right place if you want to talk to other people about your up and down times. I am sure there are plenty of people here who have experienced the same feelings that you may have caring for your husband and who are willing to chat!!!

Hope to hear from you again.

Outlanderali

Hi @Missy112

Welcome!

Have you been finding the Forums useful so far?

Sometimes it's helpful to start a new discussion in 'Our Experiences' or 'Something's not right' if you want some feedback or advice on your current situation.

If you have any tips or experience in looking after yourself and self care, discussions on this are always encouraged. You can post about that in 'Looking after ourselves'

Hope you continue to post.

Eagle

Hello @Missy112

Welcome,

Please- off load away 😄 i think its fantastic people can have a good vent in here.

Baboo

welcome, yes this is the right place to vent and share what you feel. we are all in the same boat.

Thanks everyone. I have been away to visit family which was nice. I will start using forum more now I'm home. Got home with be my mother who is staying user night and hubby was so worked up before we got here he snapped at me over a small thing and yelled screamed and stormed out. His nerves just eat him up 😞

Question. How do I reply to a post? Like I see the first post the main one with a LIKE or Reply. But everyone who has has a say on the main post under it has a like and a reply on theirs ...... So when just putting my opinion in on the main post which one to I click on? The reply on first post or any reply on any if the spits commenting after ? Lol that make sense

@Missy112 I am a newbie too - just want to encourage you that the "on and off meds" has been fairly typical of what I have observed with my son over 18 years. It's taken me all this time to find people walking a similar journey. Hope you find it comforting being here.

Thanks, but I'm not really in here anymore I found a Facebook group better. I needed information and help with medication but your not allowed to talk about that here. Thank goodness fab group people, helped and I found out slow release might be ten way to help my hubby. Good luck in here anyway 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance