Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Margot
Senior Contributor

News about Margot

Hi everyone,

I’m posting today to let you know that I’ll be finishing up as a Community Manager on Friday 31st August.

It’s been so lovely to be part of the community and I’ve very much enjoyed getting to know you all.

I feel really privileged to have had the opportunity to spend time on the forums and I want to thank you all for inviting me to walk alongside you for part of your recovery journey.

My time here has taught me about the power of supportive connections in recovery. The positive culture on the forums is a measure of the compassion and hopefulness that you come together to create. Your contribution is so valued and I do hope that sometimes you’re able to pause for a moment and acknowledge your role in creating this space of connection and recovery.

Thank you for being so welcoming and supportive during my time on the forums. I’ll carry this experience with me on the next step in my journey.  

I truly wish you all the best moving forward. 

Margot 🌻

5 REPLIES 5

Re: News about Margot

WOW @Margot

@NikNikgoes and then @Pebbles and now you

wishing you all the best for the future @Margot Smiley HappyHeart

All the very best, @Margot.

It's been lovely to have you here.

Good luck with all your new adventures.

Kind regards

Thanks so much @NatalieS and @Shaz51 🐨

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wishing you all the best for your future endeavours @Margot, it does not seem that long ago when we first met.

Bless you Margot, as you continue your journey, may you remember that in sharing in this community you have in some way lessened the burden of another.  As you face new challenges,  may you have wisdom and strength. 

Love, joy and peace be with you.

Thanks for your kind words @Former-Member 🌻 I'll take them with me on my journey. 

It's been a pleasure getting to know you and I wish you and Mr Darcy all the best moving forward 🐼

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance