Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

Exciting announcement: ABC + Forums partnership

Hi everyone,

As some of you may know, during Mental Health Week, ABC runs Mental As, which is a week long campaign which sees it's TV and radio programing revolve around mental health.

We are excited to announce that this year we are partnering with ABC's Mental As campaign, where the Forums will feature on the ABC Mental As website.

We are excited with the prospect of more people who really need these Forums,  finding us. WIth more members, comes more support, knowledge and advice, which will continue to enrich this community.

Nik

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Exciting announcement: ABC + Forums partnership

Great.  I love our ABC.

I luv the ABC to ( and SBS).... This is great the more people exposed to mental illness information the better understanding and acceptance by community at large.... !!!

How wonderful! I wish I had found this site sometime in the last twenty years..has it even been online that long? The honesty, openness and helpful hints has given me more mental support than I have found anywhere else. Unfortunately mental illness can be a lonely road, but this forum has become a welcome companion on that journey.

@Jasminej and @AlienBP2

What lovely comments ! But it's because of us and us having such brilliant moderators and NikNik.....

@Appleblossom....my darling friend .....

c8cd0ccc77d4ca55091162ddd42ab09e.jpg

that`s great @NikNik Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance